FANDOM



Haifa is the third largest city in Israel, built on the slopes of Mount Carmel. It is also where Runaway Kid Holly Axolotl was born. The population at the 2005 census was 267,800. 90% of Haifa's citizens are Jews, while the other 10% are Arabs.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.